Requests for New Features
Our customers play an important role in the development of new features for our software products.
Each feature request is evaluated on its relative usefulness for customers currently deploying the software.
How To Submit a Feature Request
The feature request procedure enables both users and developers to know how and when a new feature will be integrated into the software.
Current users submit feature requests with the Customer Support Form providing as much detail as possible:
- What is the feature?
- What will it do?
- What problem does it address?
- How do you see it functioning?
- Is it similar to a feature you have seen in other software?
- Who does it benefit? users, staff, or a specific category of your patrons (adults, teens, etc.)?
- Does it benefit your organization specifically or could it apply to other customers?
- Can you describe the feature workflow, who would use it, and how you see it functioning?
What Happens Next?
- We evaluate the feature request to determine if it is already implemented by an existing feature.
- If the feature already exists, we contact the customer and verify that the feature is correctly described in documentation.
- If we do not have enough information to assess the priority of the requested feature, we contact the customer for additional information.
- Each request is verified with the customer by the developers and then added to the development cycle.
- We then notify the customer of the projected release date of their requested feature.
Internet connectivity is required to run CYBRARIAN® applications.
Our commitment to create the best software includes knowing how CYBRARIAN® applications work for our customers. If an application is not performing up to our high standards a small information packet is sent to the cloud for diagnostic purposes. Performance feedback from our software products is a necessary component of our mission to provide the very best experience for our customers.